Day 6 Patriot
The Day 6 Patriot is an upgraded Dream 24. Day 6 refer to the Patriot has the little brother of the Day Samson. The Patriot includes all of the upgrades of the Samson with the Day 6 Dream frame. The maximum weight is 300 lbs not the 400 lbs of the Samson. This 24 speed bike is equipped to go almost everywhere. And the same as all Day 6 bicycles the Patriot ships with all of Day 6’s comfort features and their acclaimed ergonomics.
Like all Day 6 bikes the Patriot is comfortable, safe and fun to ride.
The Day 6 Patriot is available in three frame sizes, small, large and extra large.
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′ to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
The main difference between the Day 6 frame sizes is in the seat tube support and the seat tube extension.
- Royal Blue Metallic – RB
- Champagne – CP
- Tires – Patriot Large & Small: Maxxis Gypsy 26×2.1 with Kevlar
- Tires – PatriotXL: Maxxis Hookworm 26×2.5
- Rims: Alex DA24 with Eyelets – 36 Spoke
- Spokes: 12 Guage Stainless
- Brakes: Tektro Disc, 180 mm, Front and Rear
- Crankset: Shimano
- Headset: Neco sealed bearings
- Chain ring: Shimano 22/32/42
- Chain: KMC rust buster
- Stem: UNO, alloy, adjustable, 90mm
- 24 Speed
- Shifter: Shimano Acera Trigger
- Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Wheelbase: 52″
- Please ask for a shipping quote to your location. This will need to be determined before an order can be completed.
- Some assembly of Day 6 Bicycles is required, a local bike shop is recommended.
- Link to the Day 6 website and the Patriot