New Day 6 website, Cycle For Fun
Day 6 Dream 8
The Day 6 Dream 8 is Day 6’s most economical bicycle with more than one gear. It has one shifter and a rear derailleur for simplicity. Day 6 bicycles are equipped with all of their comfort features and their acclaimed ergonomics.
Like all Day 6 bikes the Dream 8 is comfortable, safe and fun to ride. The Dream 8 is best suited for flat and moderate hills.
The Day 6 Dream is available in three frame sizes, small, large and extra large.
- Small: Fits People from Approximately 5′ to 5’7 (up to 28″ inseam)
- Large: Fits People from Approximately 5’7 to 6’2 (28″ inseam – 32″ inseam)
- Extra Large: Fits People from Approximately 6’2 to 6’9 (32″ inseam – 36″ inseam)
The difference between the Day 6 frame sizes is in the seat tube support and the seat tube extension.
- Colours: Dark Metallic Charcoal, Cinnamon Metallic
- Derailleur: 8 Speeds
- Seats: Contour ~ 16” Injected Molded Contoured ~ No Groin Pressure
- Bike Weight: Approx. 34 lb.
- Wheel Base: 51” in.
- Capacity: 300 lb.
- Please ask for a shipping quote to your location. This will need to be determined before an order can be completed.
- Some assembly of Day 6 Bicycles is required, a local bike shop is recommended.
- Link to the Day 6 website and the Dream 8
There are no reviews yet.